ChoBoTs - Your Familey Game !

Teddy Hitter :3

Thursday 4 March 2010

V-Flag Contest!!!

Hi Guys I think Y'all Heard of the V-Flags Contest xP If you didn't I will tell something about it :

Jessie Said : I want you to draw a Flag from a Country of your choise and write something interesting about The Flag you choose!!!!

NOTE : You MUST actually draw your Flag, no pictures from the Internet will be Accepted!

Winners will Have V-Flags ^_^!

By The way Here Is My entry :3

Hey I made one and there is it ^_^:

I am from Kuwait Sooo I will Talk about Kuwait's Flag xP

At First here is the website :

http://i50.tinypic.com/14wvpmg.jpg

Facts aout the Flag of Kuwait

Kuwaiti Flag: three equal horizontal bands of green (top), white and red with a black trapezoid based on the hoist side, and the design, wich dates to 1961, according to the knowledge of the Arab Revolt in World War 1


I wish you will like it Jessie :3

-FtoOoTa

ChoBoT : ftooota98

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Love You're Comments If They Were Nice :3