ChoBoTs - Your Familey Game !

Teddy Hitter :3

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Meet Chopix :)

Wuzzup Chobots ?! I Have some good news :D and bad news >:( Well ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, The Badnews are you have to say : GoodBye Choproff. Cause He is gone :( but I am SURE That He will come back later :D.
And The Goodnews are You Will Say : Hello Chopix :D!
and You'll get some bugs from him :).
Wait You Don't Know Chopix ?! :O
I Will give you some Info. about him :). He is the statue in the top of Cho Time Zone O'clock :P
and He wears The Special Goggles to see the Nichos we can't see 'em with out The Goggles and He is an agent and a spy ( Shhh Don't tell anyone 'cause that is a secret between you and me ^^! ) Well Here is some pictures of him to let you know who is he when you see him :).

Hope I Helped ya :)
^-^ Ftooota98 ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll Love You're Comments If They Were Nice :3